Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Another Sign

And yet another sign of life. Yesterday my doc said I was making good progress and I could go to Kerstin's training for Oldies this Friday morning. Sigh of relief! I also picked up my new elasticated stockings to add to my tablets and gel. You can see the lot in this pic.

I can have another pair of stockings in 6 months time courtesy of my Health Insurance. Actually it is not. I pay for all in monthly contributions but they make it appear I am getting a gift from them. Do you like the nice dark blue stockings? They go well with jeans and black trousers!

Weather still wonderful. Temperature hovering just over 30°C and with clear blue skies. I shall retire to the garden to read then doze under a tree. Hope all friends in Australia are keeping warm :-)

No comments: