Sunday, July 14, 2013

20 thousand

When I logged on to write that I had safely returned from Hungary I noted that I had 20132 page views. When I left for Hungary it was 19943. I didn't think it would cross 20 thousand in my absence.

Congratulations to all of you for this landmark figure! It is encouraging to know that you clearly like what I post by returning to read more. That said, there is a joke with Jan and Marcel that they only look at the pictures and don't read the text!

To celebrate I shall share a photo taken recently. Hope it makes you smile :-) and don't forget to come back to this blog and even leave a comment. It is easy to do so try it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, John!

As regards page views - maybe the NSA needed a welcome break from industrial espionage and protecting the American 'homeland' :-)

MZ