Thursday, December 31, 2015

Guten Rutsch!

Just got time to post before my guests arrive. Not sure how many now and one lady may bring her dog. At least I know it is a small dog but it can be very 'Yappy'!

I checked the weather reports again about Silsden and the north of the UK. Looks like the worst of the storms and floods are over - for the moment. Here is an image of Silsden in warmer, sunnier times.

I shall slip into the New Year in bed and probably asleep - as usual. I have never celebrated the event. I wonder why I have never been able to jump about and get all excited because of a movement in time. It happens all the time.

Later, German speakers will be wishing their family all the best for the New Year so here are a few phrases. You can learn them for the New Year :-))
Ich wünsche Euch allen einen guten Rutsch.
Ich wünsche Euch ein gutes neues Jahr
Ich wünsche Euch alles Gute im neuen Jahr.

Have fun learning this nice German and I wish you ALL lots of happy, good things and most of important is GOOD HEALTH!  Prost!

No comments: