Sunday, December 13, 2015

Concert

Yes, I've been lazy this week and not posted anything. No excuse for my laziness. I just kept putting it off until tomorrow. This morning I got a call from the other end of the world asking me if I was okay because I hadn't posted for a week. How nice of them.

The week started with teaching my Monday Oldies followed on Tuesday by more Oldies. Wednesday started in Alexander Platz at the Ministry of Education canteen. I met Maria there at 11.00 am. It is always nice to see her. We went through the Spanish homework I have to hand in on Tuesday.

She's flying to Spain with her husband so that was the last  chance to meet. She helped me again with word order and pronunciation. We parted and I took an U-Bahn back to Tierpark stop and walked around the corner to a German restaurant.

It was time to meet my Fotoclub Gang for Christmas lunch. It was good to enjoy simple tasty traditional regional food again, plus a small glass of beer. We talked about themes/topics for photographs in 2016. We agreed a list of 12 starting next January.

Last Sunday I met three lovely ladies for Kaffee und Kuchen at my place. Later we went to the nearby church. Yes, it was time to enjoy Bach's Christmas Oratorium. It was a very professional performance given all but the singers are amateur. Here, you can see the programme and information.


No comments: