Friday, April 26, 2013

Tripod

Silke came to visit after my breakfast with Hannelore. I told you that she had found a good tripod for me at a reasonable price. She gave the wrong address to the delivery company and so started a period of non-delivery and getting it right.

I finally got the tripod and liked it immediately. The first thing I did when she arrived was pay her for she had covered the cost for some time before I got it. We had a test run and took a number of photos using different settings.

We hope to have a session with cameras and tripods in the local zoo. We just need to find time when we can both be there. Thanks Silke for you help!

UPDATE: I told you about the old Mercedes in my Grunewald blogs. The owner did not turn up or call so no old Mercedes. Perhaps he got a better offer. I am not having much luck with cars at the moment!

No comments: