Sunday, April 07, 2013

Strange Animals

Surprise - blue sky and warm sun today! More please. I blew off the dust from my bicycle and cycled to Tierpark. It is my local zoo and I have a ticket for free entry. There were many visitors with children. I think the sun brought them into the zoo-park.

There are some strange animals there which in some ways seem semi-human. I first met them last year when I went with Silka. They are in a seperate enclosure and do not seem to worry about humans wandering through.

Here is one I had a conversation with. It was sitting around and I wondered why it wasn't galloping around and jumping in and out of trees. This is the answer I got!

Tired paws? What? Then it surprised me even more with its final question. What are other visitors giving them?

No comments: