Monday, June 29, 2020

July 2020 Things

I've just noticed that I forgot to post June 2020 Things. Oooops! Life here has not changed a lot in the last few weeks. It is too dry. It rains then stops as the sun takes over. I'm now having weekly physio-training on my back. It helps and the docs are very good. My next therapy is on Thursday at 6.00 pm.

As usual, many hours a day are spent alone, reading or dozing. I wish I could just get on a plane and leave it at Leeds airport. Cousin Barbara would be waiting for me and I could settle into life at her house. It's very nice. I could also see Fran and Warren before they leave for the south. Not to forget spending time in Casland with Alan and Lynne. I miss not being with them. I need a holiday!

Who has a Birthday in July? Laura B. starts the month with her 22nd in West Yorkshire. Back to Berlin for on the 2nd Jutta from my Kowalke Gang will celebrate her 72 nd. We are meeting at her place for a nice lazy traditional breakfast. Back to West Yorkshire for Krystle will celebrate her 35th on the 8th. Jutta's husband is Gerald and he will be 79 on the 17th - it is also their wedding anniversary. Another reason to celebrate. And so ends the birthdays in July. Have a great day no matter where you are!

Other Things: The 3rd July is Jan and Arancha's 5th wedding anniversary. What a day that was. Never to be forgotten!! On the 6th July my Acer Laptop will be 9 years old. It now runs on Window's 10 with no problem. On the 24th I shall raise a glass of sekt to toast myself. Something happened on that day 8 years ago. Guess what :-))

No comments: