Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Another flight

My bag is almost packed and the taxi ordered to pick me up at 3.30 am (in the middle of the night). Yes, you read correctly! I have to get to Tegel Airport, which is not around the corner, then waste time with security checks and other periods of waiting in queues. I really do NOT like flying these days!

Guess where I am flying to? First to Amsterdam then to Leeds-Bradford. Fran, Geoff and Warren are picking me up at the airport and later I hope to enjoy a large plate of fish 'n chips with them. I shall be organising details of my stay when I arrive.

It will be interesting to find out how The Brexiters are dealing with their decision and the uncertainty that has followed. I wonder if I can get the owners of the Pork Pie shop in Skipton to move to Berlin and start production here. At least they have one customer!

Please note: I shall not be posting for the next couple of weeks. Enjoy your time with family and friends and I shall return with stories and photos in early September. Have fun!!

No comments: