Monday, March 17, 2014

AA Concert

Yesterday afternoon I went to a concert featuring Amina and Alexa. They are the twin daughters of Petra and Uli. They in turn are central members of my 'Muggelsee Gang'. A and A are in the final year of school and writing their 'A' Levels.

All the family has musical skills. Their elder brother is a professional musician. All are multi-talents including many language skills. What a clever family! The girls recently returned from a study year abroad. One in California and the other in Tasmania.

They were part of a group of students showing off their skills at a large church in the eastern district of Friedrichshagen. It is one of my favourite bits of the city. You can find it just above Berlin's largest lake called Muggelsee.

I took Marcel with me because I wanted him to meet the ladies, and because he plays the flute. He enjoyed meeting them and I hope to see them play together one day. It was also nice to see other members of the Gang who turned out to support the concert. Thanks to all!






No comments: