Monday, November 12, 2012

Spring in Oz

I got an e-mail and photos from Ian and Birgit over the weekend. If you remember I have posted a number of reports to this blog about them.  They were my generous hosts when they lived in Beijing.

They now have a house overlooking the bay in the north of Sydney. Very nice.

Perhaps I shall make it there one day. Keep reading my blog for there are plans afoot for late next year.

I selected three to show you how hard their life is there :-) Must be tough going to the gym almost every day and having to enjoy this beach. A nice contrast to entering autumn and winter in the northern hemisphere.

I really like the photo of the two human-animals on the back of the horse/donkey on the right. What an interesting combination!

Ian and Birgit,  please send more so we can see your spring/summer as a contrast to our cold period.

How about some of you CasVegas lads sharing some photos of spring and summer in your bit of Ozland and New Zealand? I am sure my readers would like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G'day. That's Bondi f*****g Beach mate ... Australia's Sistine Chapel. Early morning, before the rabble gets there.

Anonymous said...

G'day Mate!
Thanks for the info and that Bondi Beach is equivalent to the Sistine Chapel :-) Very nice - John