Friday, November 25, 2011

Grow Up

Staying with my Friday afternoon gang. I took my new camara and shot some pics using the 'Portrait' function.

 It was the first time I had done this and the results were good. I took two reall nice shots of Helga, one of Marco and one of Zia -- but I forgot to ask permission to post to this blog!

While about to pour some coffee, Stefan took my camera and took some quick shots. When I realised what he was doing, I began to pull faces. You can see the results here!

As I did my quick poses, Stefan asked if anyone had ever asked me when I would grow up. I answered that millions had asked, but had decided to grow up only just before I died :-)))   What do you think?

2 comments:

Silke said...

Hi John,
you look like Chris Howland, see:
http://www.smago.net/chris-howland-mr-pumpernickel-hat-neue-zaungaeste,,,,54058.html
Silke

Anonymous said...

Hi Silke
thanks for you comments and link :-)

See you on Wednesday evening. I have my photos ready for then - John