Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Flying to UK

Off to see family and friends in October

Yes, I have booked my flights and got confirmation just 10 minutes ago. I am flying from Berlin to Liverpool on 1st October leaving at 16:50 arriving at 17:50. Hope 'Our Baz' and Pam can meet me at the airport and I can spend the night with them. I want to see their garden and fishpond again.

Then off to Silsden, Addingham, Ilkley, Sutton and to the fabulous 'Cas' to see Alan and Lynne. A trip without seeing them is hardly worth thinking about. I am not sure I shall make it to Cambridge - actually I am not sure I want to given the reception in August 2006! I'll see how the mood takes me.

I am flying back to Berlin on 14 October (It is sister Frances´ Birthday then) at 13:30 from  Liverpool and arriving in Berlin at 16:25. Just in time for a nice ride home and cuppa tea or something else two hours later!  See you all then so order the extra fish 'n chips and the pork pies. Mmmmmh.......the taste!

No comments: